Posted in: Success casesUpdated on the 17/02/2015
SEOflexia is a digital agency specialized in positioning and social media. We develop social network strategies, manage profiles and design specific campaigns for capturing fans.
Ortopedia Mimas was founded to cover needs that the Mimas Group had detected during its years of offering aid services to those in need. They try to help people enjoy the highest possible quality of life, providing support to both dependants and caregivers. They have a catalogue of over 5,000 products which, together with their service and competitive price, make them an industry leader.
From 11th to 23rd of December the participants were asked to share what helped them get through each day. Participants who obtained a minimum number of votes were then entered into a sweepstakes to win a tablet. The diffusion of the action was carried out with minimum investment costs via the use of promoted posts.
Before the campaign, the Fan Page had just over 800 fans. The objective was to get this number above 1,000. Not only was this achieved, but the number was doubled.
Although Facebook has recently made it possible to carry out promotional activities directly on the Timeline, I personally don’t recommend it. Only via a platform like Easypromos is it possible to achieve your set objectives; and you’ll save yourself a lot of headaches.
Rafael Vara Carrascal
Social Media Planner
Other case studies:
- Case study – Belros: How to carry out a survey on Facebook
- Caste study – Black&Decker: How to carry out a market survey on Facebook
- Case study – Bruguer: Video contest in 2 phases
- Case study – Jorge Lorenzo: Multilingual recruiting contest
- Case study – Free Smoke Bcn: Validation of codes
- Case study – Clix: Quiz
- Case study of agencies: Photo voting contest
- Case study: How to get 50,000 fans in 10 hours
- Case study: How Macau presented their new website with a trivia quiz
- Case study – Oysho: Multi-language and multi-country photo contest
- Other case studies
Easypromos CEO and co-funder