Posted in: Business newsLast update: 04/01/21
Are you an agency and administer several contests and promotions with Easypromos? Or do you simply want to access all the promotions you run in a faster and more direct way? The new Easypromos control panel is a tool that makes the everyday tasks of the promotion administrators easier. With the Easypromos Control panel you’ll be able to manage all your promotions in a centralized way to see the details of each promotion.
What are the advantages of the new Easypromos Control Panel?
- Centralized management: from the same control panel you’ll be able to easily access all the promotions you administer. Furthermore, from the same control panel you’ll be able to administer all the promotions, regardless of their version: Basic, Premium or White Label.
- Easy access: you’ll be able to login to the Easypromos control panel using your own Facebook account with which you administer your pages or you can create your login with an email address and password. You can access your control panel directly from the Login button located at the top of the Easypromos webpage: https://www.easypromosapp.com
- Fast and intuitive navigation: the control panel has been designed for you to move and access all your promotions in an easy and fast way. Furthermore, it adds a a powerful search-engine so that you can find the promotion you are looking for in just a few seconds.
- All the management tools: from the control panel you’ll be able to access in a simple click all the tools available to manage and check your promotions, whether they are already active, in draft mode, or you want to check the old promotions.
- Account administration: all the information of your user account will be centralized from your control panel. This way, from the same screen you’ll have access to all the information about payments and billing related with your account.
- Technical support: from the administration panel you’ll have access to the Easypromos Online Helpdesk, where you’ll find information and technical resources that will help you solve questions, together with the possibility to submit a request in order to contact directly with our technical support.
How can I access the Easypromos Control Panel?
You will be able to access the Easypromos Control panel from:
1. Easypromos main site.
When accessing the Easypromos website, you’ll find the “Start now” and the “Login” buttons in the top-right corner of the page, which will allow you to either create your account or log in with your Facebook account or your login with email and password if you already have an account.
By clicking on the “Login” button, you’ll be redirected to the Easypromos control panel access page, where you’ll be able to access your own control panel easily:
2. Direct link to the Control panel
If you prefer, you can connect to your control panel by using this direct link: https://admin.easypromosapp.com
3. Create user account
How does the Easypromos Control panel work?
From the Easypromos control panel you’ll have all the tools to manage your contests in an easy and fast way. From the control panel you’ll be able to:
1. View all the promotions. All the promotions you manage are arranged in active promotions, drafts promotions or old promotions. For each promotion you’ll be able to see the following information:
- Title of the promotion.
- Start time and date of the promotion.
- End time and date of the promotion.
- Easypromos version used (Basic, Premium or White Label).
From the list of promotions, for each promotion you’ll be able to go directly to the promotion or go to the main management page of the promotion to be able to manage the dates, edit etc.
2. Account settings
From the account settings menu, you’ll be able to perform the following actions:
- Edit your account. You’ll be able to edit the information you provided when you created your account: name, email to login, language of the control panel and editor and country.
- View invoices. You’ll be able to access a complete list with all the invoices corresponding to your promotions created with Easypromos, which will allow you to:
- View the detail of the invoice.
- Download and print the invoice.
- View promotions. You’ll be able to access the list of Easypromos promotions, which gathers the promotions of all of your pages, depending on if they are active promotions, drafts promotions or old promotions.
3. Create a new promotion. When you click on “Create new promotion”, you are taken to the applications list where you can choose among all the available types of promotions. You will also see the available pre-configured templates that are available at the time. When you select the type of promotion, next you need to choose the version you want to use (Basic, Premium or White Label). Then you’ll be automatically redirected to the main management page of the promotion to start working on it.
4. Main management page of the promotion. From here you have all the tools to manage the promotion.
You have the following tools available:
- View participants. You’ll be able to view the general list of the participants that have registered in the promotion, see the entry of each participant, order the list by the most voted users, download the list in an Excel file, etc.
- Statistics of the promotion. If your promotion has already finished, you may be interested in analysing the impact of the promotion and the results achieved. You’ll be able to access the statistics of the promotion to obtain information related with your users: participation evolution, use of mobile devices, etc.
- Promote and share. If you have just activated the promotion and want to make it public so that your users can start entering, you’ll be able to access the page “Promote the promotion”, where you’ll find all the tools available to give your promotion the maximum diffusion. You’ll be able to perform the following actions:
- Publish the promotion in the Timeline of your Facebook page, so that your Facebook followers are the first to know about your promotion.
- Use the direct links of the promotion to publish it through other channels (Twitter, Newsletter, blog, website, Facebook Ads campaigns, etc.).
- Create a new featured campaign with Easypromos. If you want your promotion to appear in the public list of Easypromos promotions as a featured promotion, you’ll be able to program the campaign and set the duration.
- Obtain the links of the promotion. You’ll be able to see the direct links of the promotion and use them to share your contest through other channels. For instance, if you’re working on a Newsletter to promote your campaign, use the main link of the promotion (compatible with mobile devices) to make the diffusion of the campaign.
- Edit promotion. If you need to change any of the parameters of the promotion, you’ll be able to easily access the edit form of the promotion, from where you’ll be able to do all the changes you may need.
- Preview promotion. If your promotion isn’t active yet and, therefore, it’s located on the drafts list, you’ll be able to preview each of the screens of the promotion to see what it will look like and check the users’ experience once it’s activated.
- Activate promotion. Once the promotion is configured and you have checked all the texts and images, you’ll be able to directly activate it by making the payment of the promotion through the Paypal platform. If it’s your first promotion with Easypromos Basic, the first promotion is free and you’ll be able to activate it with no need to make any payment.
- Obtain the winners. Once the promotion is closed, you’ll be able to select the winners and alternate winners through the random selection tool of Easypromos, which allows you to do a draw among all the participants and, additionally, publish the winners within the same application.
From the Easypromos control panel, administrators will have direct access to the Easypromos Online Helpdesk, where they’ll find resources and online documentation to solve all technical doubts that may arise when working on their promotions. Furthermore, administrators will have the possibility to contact the technical support department of Easypromos in order to resolve any problem they may have.
Publication date: 2013-05-28