Posted in: Success casesUpdated on the 30/08/2017
Club Creació & Comunicacio is a graphic design and communication agency which offers digital marketing services to their clients, and more recently, social media strategy support. For our Facebook promotions we always count on the expertise and knowledge of the Easypromos team.
Fujifilm Europe, branch office in Spain, has specific chains Centro Fuji in Spain, formed by 170 specialized photography companies, which offer a wide range of printing products, as well as photographic and study material.
In order to foster this network and attract a young public, we started the presence in the social networks, focusing on the creation of two Fanpages with a lot of interaction and constant promotions: Centre Fuji and Centro Fuji, for Catalonia region and the rest of Spain.
In order to boost this objective, we run a Photo Contest on the Street Photo topic, offering amazing prizes to the winners, which consisted of high range cameras, as well as the new instant camera INSTAX and packs of free copies. All of these prizes were valued at 1,500 €.
The contest lasted 45 days and started a month after launching the two Facebook fanpages.
The main goal was to attract fans to the page and, at the same time, involve the stores in the promotion, by providing participants and becoming the collection point of the prizes. To do so, they relied on QR codes in their display windows.
In order to carry out this promotion Easypromos Premium version was used, with multilingual support for the Street Photo Contest, depending on the language the user had configured in their Facebook profile.
We created a Photo voting contest and chose a combination of prizes, aimed at motivating the votes but without conditioning the voting process. Therefore, a minimum of 25 votes were required to become finalists from which a professional jury selected the first 10 winners.
- Increase in the fans database: 4,000 new followers for the Facebook page of Centro Fuji and Centre Fuji.
- Weekly reading with peaks of 15,000.
“Easypromos is an open team with a big expertise on marketing, which makes the task to find the most appropriate solutions for your objectives easier. Their technical and personal support has been the key to success in all our promotions. We recommend Easypromos to those looking for excellent results”.
Marketing Manager, Cub creació & comunicació
Other case studies:
- Case study – SEOflexia: Phrase voting contest in Facebook
- Case study – Belros: How to carry out a survey in Facebook
- Case study – Black&Decker: How to carry out a market survey in Facebook
- Case study – Bruguer: Video contest in two phases
- Case study – Jorge Lorenzo: Multilanguage recruiting contest
- Case study – Free Smoke Bcn: Code validation
- Case study – Clix: Quiz
- Case study: How Worldreader grows Facebook community with a quiz
- Case study: Macau.com – Multilingual game contest
- Agency case study – JWTTalk and Vodafone yu:
- Agency case study – Oysho: Multilingual photo contest
- Barcelona Web Marketing: Agency case study
- Netsense: Agency case study
- Vueling: Increase Facebook Likes by 50.000 in 10 hours
- Tryp Hotels: How to use the Easypromos White Label solution
Easypromos CEO and co-funder