In this post, we look at the advantages of incorporating mini-games into your marketing campaign. If you believe that your audience likes challenges and games, then read on and find out how and why create a branded Puzzle with Easypromos, without any programming skills.
Don’t wait any longer, create a branded Puzzle for your company! Personalize it to match your branding and share it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media page, or email it with your newsletter. And then sit back and watch it spread, leaving the audience entertained and informed about your company and its products.
So let’s get to work!
But let us start with a short video where we show you how easy and quick it is to set up your own branded Puzzle!
What are the reasons to create an online branded Puzzle?
Online branded mini-games are very useful to achieve your marketing goals. Here we present the three biggest benefits of our new Puzzle app:
- Brand recognition – the users will be exposed to your brand for much longer than in any other type of promotion. Take the opportunity to display your corporate image: your logo, products, and your branding colors.
- Increase of engagement – branded Puzzle or any other mini-game delivers fun and entertainment to your online community, therefore it is a great way to strengthen the overall consumer-brand relationship.
- Lead generation – you will gain contact information from all the users that complete the game. If the audience solves the game, it will generally mean that they enjoyed the challenge and the incentive involved. That’s a great reason to follow up on the leads.
What images will you need to create your branded Puzzle?
To set up the Puzzle with Easypromos you will only need:
- Your logo in png format (recommended dimensions: 200×200 pixels)
- A square image that the application will cut into pieces to generate a Puzzle, 800×800 pixels
- A viral image to share the game on social media channels (optional, 1200×630 pixels)
What are the special characteristics of the Puzzle app?
The Puzzle application by Easypromos allows you to upload a full image, without the need of cutting it, and then the app itself divides the picture into pieces and presents it to the audience as a Puzzle, ready to be solved.
As the organizer of the game, you will be able to adjust the settings of the Puzzle:
- Set the difficulty level: easy (9 pieces), medium (16 pieces), or difficult (25 pieces)
- Decide whether you want to show the “Help” option (by clicking on the “Help” button, the player will be able to see the full image of the Puzzle)
- Set the maximum time to solve the game
- Set the maximum number of moves to complete the challenge
- Permit the user to start over
You can also enable a separate page to view the final scores of all the players. The platform allocates points to every person that completes the game. There is a fixed 100 points for completing the game, and then additional bonus points for remaining seconds (10 points per second). So as the organizer of the Puzzle you can enable a ranking page, which will display the players by their final score, the best on the top. This option allows you to award the fastest player with a gift mentioned at the beginning of the game.
The points can also be used to create a random draw, for example between the best 10 participants, or to send vouchers or discount codes to the best players.
Why use the Easypromos Puzzle app?
As with all applications by Easypromos, creating your own branded Puzzle with our Puzzle app is very simple, and you don’t need any programming experience. In case of any questions or doubts, contact our Support Team through Easypromos Online Chat. They will be able to solve all your questions.
Don’t wait to try the new Puzzle app! You can create a Puzzle as a draft for free with your Easypromos account! You only will be asked for payment when activating the game to share it with your online community. Click here to register!
Kamila PalkaEasypromos marketing team
Publication date: 2019-11-05