Posted in: Business news
The Easypromos Information Security Management System is now certified to the ISO/IEC 27001:2014 standard, as well as the ISO/IEC 27018 standard for protecting personal data in the cloud. The certification was carried out by an external auditor, AENOR.
The ISO/IEC 27001 standard is the main regulation in the 27000 series. It sets out the essential requirements for an Information Security Management System. Fulfilling these requirements guarantees the quality of our service, including but not limited to:
- The commitment of the company to continue improving its services.
- The establishment of a clear, structured system to manage security.
- Clients’ access to information through secure measures.
- Guaranteed confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of the data which we store.
- Identification and improvement of weaknesses in the system.
- Compliance with legislation on personal data.
Easypromos is an online platform which stores data from participants in contests and promotions. These data do not belong to Easypromos. They belong to the promotion organizers, who trust us to keep their participants’ data safe. And not just any data: private, personal information.
So, in response to our clients’ trust, we commit to guarantee the security of these data. That’s why we’ve also achieved the ISO/IEC 27018 standard, which guarantees the protection of Personally Identifiable Information stored in the cloud.
These certifications have been granted by AENOR, the external auditor. Click through below to read Easypromos’ general information security policy, as well as access and download the certificates.
Corinna KeefeContent marketer at Easypromos
Publication date: 2019-02-05