Ideas and resources for seasonal marketing campaigns
Winter is packed with festive holidays and seasonal events - from Thanksgiving and Black Friday to Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year celebrations.
Celebrate the festive season with online promotions, social media giveaways, contests, and mobile games for your followers and customers. Reward loyal shoppers with festive deals, discounts, and loyalty programs, and maximize lead generation. Boost engagement by inviting your audience to participate in entertaining promotions. Discover our ideas for winter holiday marketing campaigns!
WINTER HOLIDAY MARKETING CAMPAIGN IDEAS
Boost sales this Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Singles' Day
The biggest shopping event starts on Thanksgiving and lasts until the following Monday. Celebrate Black Friday and Cyber Monday with interactive promotions, giveaways and games. Maximize lead generation and boost brand awareness right in time to offer personalized deals for Singles' Day!
- Boost Black Friday sales with our Black Friday promotion ideas.
- Drive record sales online with promotion ideas for Cyber Monday.
- FInd out why your brand should celebrate Singles' Day.
- Download free social media templates for Black Friday giveaways.
- Organize Cyber Monday giveaways with our templates.
- Use our ready-made Singles' Day giveaway templates to run your social media sweepstakes.
Promotion ideas for Christmas and New Year's Eve
We end the year with joyful celebrations for Christmas and Hanukkah... followed by good resolutions for the New Year. Help your customers with their Christmas shopping, engage your audience throughout 24 days of Advent, or share deals and gifts to get them excited for the new year ahead.
- Visit our Christmas campaign hub for creative festive promotions, games, and contests!
- Find out how to celebrate Hanukkah on social media.
- Discover easy inspiration for New Year's Eve promotions.
- Check out our Christmas apps, games and giveaway templates.
- Test our New Year apps for giveaways, contests and other promotions.
The cold weather is here... and we're loving it! Collect user-generated content with photo contests, collect new leads with winter sports promotions, boost social media engagement with comment-to-win giveaways, and entertain your audience with branded mini-games.