Posted in: Digital marketingLast update: 11/03/21
Contests are indisputably an excellent method of obtaining new leads. But what happens next? You want to make leads work for you, while giving customers a good experience and following best practices for privacy and data protection. If you still haven’t linked your leads from online contests to Marketo, keep reading!
We often talk about how to get more leads. And in 2018, we’ve also focused on how to make your promotions GDPR-compliant. Up to date on those essentials? Then it’s time to take your lead generation and lead nurturing strategies to the next level, with advanced software for marketing. So let’s start with one of the best tools available right now: Marketo.
Why should you use Marketo?
If you want your business to grow, it’s essential to obtain new leads. But what’s the point of collecting data if you don’t manage it properly?
If you nurture leads with the right tools, you’ll soon see your results improve dramatically. One of those tools is Customer Relationship Management, or CRM. And Marketo is a world leader in CRM lead management.
Here are just a few of the benefits of Marketo for capturing leads, nurturing them, and developing your online presence:
- Automate your marketing and improve your ROI. Marketo helps you carry out daily tasks quickly and efficiently. For example, you can automatically send emails, score and qualify leads, and manage sales.
- Publish and manage marketing content. Generate the traffic you need. Marketo helps develop effective conversion techniques, such as sign-up forms and landing pages.
- Professionalize your email marketing. Personalize your emails and avoid making them look like spam. Launch lead nurturing campaigns, design attractive emails, send automatic responses, and manage subscriptions from a single interface.
- Centralize control of your social media. With Marketo, you’ll be able to manage and link to all your social networks.
- Analyze leads and increase sales. Marketo enables you to identify your potential clients. Then you can contact and nurture those leads to increase sales.
How to link leads to Marketo
One of the great advantages of Marketo is that it’s very easy to use. So you can work with your CRM, quickly and intuitively.
Each section of the interface is clearly labelled. For example, to manage your leads, just go to Leads Reports. Then you can access detailed information, including ROI figures for each campaign, with just one click. You’ll see the results and how fast it’s all going.
How to use Marketo with Zapier integrations
- Create a promotion with an Easypromos app.
- Create a customized registration form with the promotion editor. Think carefully about the questions you include: this will be the information you obtain from your lead. Every promotion is different, based on its type, target market, and goals.
- Go to Integrations in the main menu. You’ll see that integration with Zapier is one of the preconfigured connections there.
- Connect with Zapier to use the Marketo integration. We’ve set up Zapier integration with 16 different apps, including Marketo. So as long as you are registered with Zapier, you won’t need to follow any extra technical steps.
- Choose which parts of the registration form to save in your CRM.
The whole process is very simple and intuitive. Just follow the steps! However, if you do lose your way, the Easypromos support team is ready to help you out.
Benefits of online contests and promotions
Online promotions, social media giveaways, and contests make your followers feel appreciated and special. Why? Because they offer consumers what they want – for free. And in return, your brand receives benefits, too.
Easypromos offers apps for running all kinds of promotions. Here are just some of the advantages for you and your customers:
- Attract online views and followers. Consumers love the thrill and competition of an online giveaway – not to mention the rewards! So online promotions are a highly effective way to advertizing products, services or even your brand.
- Reward followers and customers. If you test a new product via an online promotion, users will feel valued and rewarded. Then they’re more likely to come back to your brand, and recommend it to their contacts.
- Increase brand awareness with viral campaigns. If consumers are happy and satisfied, they are more likely to tell their friends about you. So promotion participants will often share your page and posts with other followers, even without being asked.
Get new leads now
At the end of this post, we hope the benefits of Marketo for CRM are crystal clear. And there’s no time to lose in your lead generation strategy! Check out our tutorial and get started today.
Easypromos TeamContent produced by Easypromos Marketing Team
Publication date: 2018-11-05