Posted in: ApplicationsUpdated on the 04/09/2017
Would you like to reward consumers of your products? Would you like to encourage your customers to become fans of your Facebook page? Would you like to organize a prize draw for a closed group of users? With the aim of helping you give recognition to those users who are loyal to your brand, we offer ‘Customer Loyalty Rewards’ promotions. These enable you to develop promotional activities aimed exclusively at your customers or at a specific audience. In this post we explain how this type of promotion works and we also give you some ideas to carry out promotions exclusively for your customers on your Facebook page.
Here are the contents of this post:
1. Objectives and benefits
‘Customer Loyalty Rewards’ promotions are aimed at consumers of your brand and products. The objectives behind creating a promotion of this type can be the following:
- Reward your customers. One way to build loyalty with consumers is to give them an incentive each time they buy or consume your products. ‘Customer Loyalty Rewards’ promotions offer you a fast and easy way to organize a prize draw on your social media channels for all users who have bought one of your products.
- Convert your customers into online followers. You have a Facebook page, which you check and update daily, providing special offers and quality content to your fans. Nonetheless, many of your customers and clients don’t follow you on Facebook. A ‘Customer Loyalty Rewards’ promotion enable you to attract new clients to your Facebook page, and these can then easily become fans by clicking on the ‘Like’ button.
- Create a prize draw for a closed group of users. We all like to feel special and part of a group. If you manage a private club you can offer promotions and discounts exclusively to a particular group of users or to a chosen audience.
2. Some practical ideas
1. Do you own a store? Then why not carry out a prize draw among customers who buy your products? To reward your customers what could be better than offering them an incentive to buy from your establishment? Just by buying a product from your store, the customers receive a code to redeem to enter a prize draw promoted on your Facebook page and other social networks. Only customers with the code will be able to enter the prize draw.
2. Do you give lectures or courses? Thank attendees by holding a prize draw. If you give lectures, training courses and workshops, an original way to create complicity with your attendees is to thank them with a gift. At the end of the event, give all attendees a code that they can validate in order to enter a promotion. Plus, you can take full advantage of the application’s entry form by conducting a user satisfaction survey and collecting their contact details.
3. Do you manage a private club? Then why not offer exclusive promotions? If you manage an online shopping club, you can organize exclusive promotions for your members by using the app as a loyalty program app: For each purchase made, offer the user a code. They can then use this code to enter an online promotion. This way, the promotion is aimed at a closed group of users, since only those who form part of the shopping club can sign up.
4. Do you have an online shop? Incentivize your customers to make future purchases. Offer a reward with a customer rewards code to all users who make an order online: Offer them a code that they can use to enter a prize draw. This way you encourage them to return to your online store and, via the promotion entry form, you can also obtain their personal details for your database of subscribers.
3. What is the user’s experience like?
As we have seen, ‘Customer Loyalty Rewards’ promotions enable you to supplement any type of promotional campaign, both online and offline. In exchange for performing an action (buying a product, attending an event, making an order, etc.) the customer receives a code from your business that allows him or her to participate in a promotion or prize draw.
So, unlike Easypromos’ ‘Promotional codes’ promotions (in which the user obtains a code upon registering in the promotion), in the ‘Customer Loyalty Rewards’ contests, the process is the exact opposite: The user who accesses the promotion already has a code which has been previously distributed, perhaps upon purchasing an item from a physical store, or simply by being a member of a private shopping club.
Once the user has the code it must be validated via the application. To do this, the user must access the promotion, fill in the entry form and introduce the code. This is the key to the ‘Customer Loyalty Rewards’ promotions: only the users who have a valid code can register; the application checks that the code is valid. If it is, the user can finalize the registration process and enter the prize draw:
If the code is not valid, the user will not be able to register:
This ensures that the promotion remains exclusive for the group of users that you wish to reward – whether for their loyalty or because of their membership of a private club, etc.
To carry out a prize draw you have the Easypromos application tool for selecting winners that allows you to carry out a random prize draw among all the clients/users who have registered their code in the application. To give your prize draw complete transparency, once the winners have been selected, a certificate of validity is issued. This announces that the draw has been carried out randomly from within the application.
You can also incentivize your users with coupons and promotional codes, (i.e., only users who have a valid code can receive a coupon or promotional code.)
4. How to set up a ‘Customer Loyalty Rewards’ promotion
This type of promotion is available with the Premium and White Label versions of Easypromos. It allows you to upload all the valid codes to the application, enabling your customers to participate in the promotion.
To learn how to set up a ‘Customer Loyalty Rewards’ promotion, follow this link.
Easypromos CEO and co-funder