Some ideas for promoting hotels and tourist accommodation
It’s increasingly common for people to book their stays in hotels and tourist accommodation online after looking at web pages, hotel comparison sites, and social media. For this reason, the actions that hotels can take online can help them stand out from the competition, especially during the summer holidays. Use social media promotions for your tourism marketing campaign and boost your brand like never before.
- See examples and ideas for promoting your hotel or tourist accommodation.
- Create a photo contest with your logo or corporate image so that guests can become brand ambassadors. Try our travel photo contest DEMO to promote your hotel. If you like it, download it as a template.
- Organize an online game to generate engagement with your audience. Try this Travel Minesweeper DEMO promoting a campsite. If you like it, download our pre-configured template.
Promote tourist destinations with our creative ideas
There are many ways of attracting tourists to your destination or establishment through online channels and social networks. Depending on what your main marketing objective is, one promotional dynamic might interest you more than another. Below, you’ll find some success stories showing you the options best suitable for you.
- Discover how a travel agency promoted a new tourist destination with the Scenes app.
- Each year the diving holiday platform Diving Specials organizes a Scuba Girls Diving Photo Contest to grab the attention of women who might be interested in diving.
- Learn how a Hungarian aqua park attracted visitors with season opening discounts.
With our photo contest templates you’ll find it simple to organize your online promotion and encourage participants to share their photos of your tourist destination in order to gain votes. In this way you’ll boost diffusion and awareness of your brand or tourist destination while collecting user-generated content.
Examples and ideas for promoting restaurants and local businesses
Restaurants, bars and other catering businesses are an important part of the tourism sector. There are many types of online promotions that they can use to attract customers. Here are some ideas and templates for promoting restaurants and bars as part of tourism marketing campaign.
- Organizing giveaways on Instagram and Facebook is a great way to generate brand awareness. And it shouldn’t be hard to pick a prize: simply offer a dinner for two in your restaurant or a discount voucher for use in your establishment, and you’ll be sure to attract plenty of new followers.
- Incentivize people to leave reviews and ratings with a promotion like this Survey with a guaranteed prize.
- Is it your restaurant’s anniversary? Run a prize draw among everyone who takes part in your photo, video, or text contest, like in this video contest organized by a restaurant.
- Discover more ideas for promoting your restaurant on social media.
Travel and transport agencies: ideas for promoting your products
After a very tough couple of years for the travel and passenger transport industries, it’s time for companies to start raising brand awareness among consumers once again. That’s why online promotions are such a good idea. Take a look at the following ideas and put into practice the one that fits your budget and marketing goals the best. They all come with templates to make your life easier!
- Instagram template for your travel giveaway.
- Facebook template for your travel giveaway.
- DEMO and template for a Puzzle promotion for a travel agency.
- DEMO and template for a tourist landmark tournament. Perfect for attracting users looking for trips and holidays.
- Game of Thrones Travel Quiz DEMO and template with themed holiday prize.
Do you want to put your town or region on the map? Do you need to promote tourist spots or boost all-year-round tourism?
Welcome to our travel and tourism ideas hub! See real examples of successful tourism marketing campaigns and get inspired by our ideas and tips for effective promotional actions. We provide you with pre-configured templates for running giveaways on Instagram or Facebook, as well as tutorials on how to use our platform. We’re excited to offer you all our expertise to help you create your next tourism campaign.
So get ready to take a deep dive into our range of tourism marketing resources and to learn how to use them to grab the attention of customers around the world.