Women's World Cup Promotion Ideas
Ideas for Australia & New Zealand Women's World Cup
Women's football has been growing exponentially in followers and exposure with the Women's World Cup being its biggest event. With millions of people from around the world tuning in to follow the action, you have a great opportunity to touch base with your audience and generate engagement and visibility for your brand. Stay top of mind with customers, give away unforgettable prizes, and generate leads from loyal followers - it's all possible with our Women's World Cup promotion ideas and resources!
Try our demos and download pre-configured templates for your games, giveaways, contests, and betting pools.
WOMEN'S WORLD CUP PROMOTION IDEAS
The all-time classic World Cup promotion: Predictions Game
Although there are many ways to celebrate and highlight the Women's World Cup among the brand's audience, the betting pool or “predictions game” is the most popular promotion in sports events. As you can see in the example, you can set up a general betting pool by following the national women's soccer team or create a more general betting pool for the entire World Cup. Use graphic elements such as flags to make the betting pool more attractive, and keep in mind that most users will access it via mobile devices. Above all, clearly display the prize in all communications, as the incentive is the most important factor to nudge users into participating in your soccer betting pool.
- If you are looking into launching an overall predictions game, try our Women's World Cup Predictions DEMO to get a better idea of how your promotion could look like.
During the 31 days of the World Cup, a total of 64 matches will be played, allowing you to engage with your audience over an extended period. So, why not organize a promotion that lasts throughout the tournament?
- Create a multi-stage betting pool for the World Cup, similar to this DEMO, where users can predict the winning teams for every match, from the group stage to the grand final.
Entertain your audience with World Cup games - and collect leads in the meantime
Online users love to interact with creative content and branded mini-games happen to be original and entertaining. Launch a World Cup game to expose clients to your corporate image and convert users into qualified sales leads. The more you share the game online, the more users you will attract and convert! Try our demos and download your favorite templates to launch your own gamified promotion for the 2023 Women's World Cup.
- Entertain and engage your audience with a World Cup Puzzle game, in which users rearrange puzzle pieces to discover where the grand final will take place. Everyone loves a bit of a challenge and that applies to your audience too. Invite them to participate in a World Cup Match It game, in which users match football players with their home teams.
As far as sports competitions go, the FIFA World Cup is as big as it gets in terms of audience and reach with millions of people worldwide cheering for their national teams. The starting lineup is a fundamental part of a team’s strategy and a major source of discussion and speculation among fans and sports commentators alike. With the “Build your Team” you can challenge users to try to predict their teams’ lineup for upcoming matches. Try the DEMO now and build your team!
- Speaking of enterteinment, her's something you are going to love! Ask your community to take a personality test like this World Cup players DEMO. Users take the test to find out which player they are most similar to!
- Do you want to keep your audience engaded for several weeks? Launch a Multigame promotion that will have users playing every day to try new games or improve their scores. Try the World Cup Multigame DEMO to find out how you can launch several games that become available to users periodically and generate recurring participation.
Online Tournament Bracket for the Women's World Cup 2023
This kind of dynamic will allow you to keep ypur audience attention for as long as the World Cup is being celebrated: The Tpurnament Bracket.
In the tournament, each user can predict which teams will advance to the next stage. The platform allows you to pre-establish the opening and closing dates for each stage, making it easier to manage the scheduling. Once all the matches in a round have been played, the tool will allow you to confirm the finalists and recalculate points to award them to participants who made correct predictions.
Additionally, you can send email communications to all participants each time a new voting phase opens, thereby incentivizing participation. Not only can you offer a final prize, but the platform also allows you to generate multiple prizes to distribute during each stage, thus enhancing engagement.
Women's World Cup Promotions FAQs
Organizing a Women's World Cup betting pool has never been easier! You can now use a pre-configured Multi-Round Predictions app to launch a betting pool for your brand. All you have to do is edit the text, upload your logo, and throw in a prize if you want to incentivize participation. You can assign points to each participating user and then run a random prize draw among the participants that best predicted all the scores.
The best way to organize a viral World Cup campaign is to raffle a prize that appeals to your audience, in this case, football fans. Raffle official team kits, footballs, World Cup merchandise, or entry tickets to football matches. You can also throw in discounts on football-related products and gadgets.
If you're looking for real examples of football-themed promotions launched by different brands, then take a look at our blog post with real examples of soccer campaigns.