Do you have various prizes to give away and want your users to know immediately if they have won? Create an Instant Win promotion and share it with your social media followers. Surprise your online community with a contest in which only those lucky enough to enter during the period you’ve defined as a ‘winning moment’ win a prize. Below we explain how it works and reveal all the options available, as well as give you recommendations on how to create your ‘Instant Win’.
Do you want to give your audience a chance to win a prize with our Instant Win app? Fantastic! Instant Win promotions allow you to give prizes to the users who register in the promotion during certain periods of time pre-specified by the administrator.
Via a simple form, you, as an administrator, can program in advance the exact dates, hours, minutes and seconds you wish to give away the prize, or, if you prefer, you can leave it to the application to randomly decide when the prizes will be awarded.
How are prizes awarded to the participants?
The prizes will be awarded to the first user who registers for the promotion during the winning moment. If no user registers at this time, the prize is awarded to the first user who registers.
Example: the administrator has defined one winning moment at 10h:00m:00s. User A registers at 09h:59m:59s. User B registers at 10h:00m:01s. User C registers at 10h:00m:02s. In this case, the prize will go to user B.
With Instant Win promotions the user will find out right away if he or she has won any of the prizes, without waiting for a giveaway to be held.
In the following infographic you can exactly see how the Easypromos Instant Win application works:
1. Up to n winning moments. If you have various prizes to give away, you can define as many winning moments as you wish, with the opportunity to individually set up each moment.
2. Number of participations per user. You can decide if you want the user to be able to take part more than once, thus increasing the chances of winning a prize.
3. Frequency of participation. If you’d like your users to be able to try their luck a number of times during the promotion, you can define the frequency of participation. They could participate n times a day for example, or share the participations throughout the promotion.
4. Single registration per user. In the case of enabling multiple participation, this option allows you to disable the registration form after the first participation so that the user can participate without having to complete the registry form again.
5. Randomly generated winning moments. Enter a time interval and let the application randomly decide at which moment to award the winning moments.
6. Message for the winners for every winning moment. The user who wins the winning moment will instantly see the message in which he/she is notified of having won. You can customize this message with HTML text and accompany it with an image of your choice.
7. Publication of winners. Once the campaign is finalized, use the tool to publish winners of the application itself to notify the lucky winners of the ‘Instant Win.’ That way, all the other users can see who has won.
8. Participant status bar. With the objective of offering a better user experience, the final Thank You page informs the users about their participation status and whether they can participate again.
Give a go to our Instant Win DEMO and replicate the real user experience.
At the moment the Instant Win promotions come with the following advanced options:
1. Advanced statistics. How many times a day, on average, have users participated in the promotion? What is the average number of entries per day? What is the average number of entries per user? These and other questions can be answered with the statistics included in the “Instant Win” promotions. Check out all the statistics you can obtain.
2. Possibility to assign multiple prizes. In ‘Instant Win’ promotions administrators can choose if they want users to win one prize only during the whole promotion, or if they can win several prizes.
3. Possibility to leave prizes unawarded. Administrators can enable void prizes, that is, to leave a prize unawarded if any user registers into the promotion at that moment.
4. Determine the viral content. Administrators can configure the application to let the winners share their winning messages from the final page of the promotion. Find out how to do it.
When to use “Instant Win”
1. To distribute prizes immediately
Instant Win participants find out immediately if they have won. This immediacy improves user experience and better caters to users’ expectations, as the participants don’t have to wait for the final prize draw.
2. Drive traffic back to your promotion
You can engage users more than once by launching a promotion in which users can participate daily or even multiple times each day. The objective is to impact the audience more than once during the length of the promotion and therefore generate more engagement.
3. To compliment other contests
Compliment your winning moments with other types of contests like a prize wheel or final prize draw between all participants. This double prize will increase participation, given that users will see more possibilities for winning one of the prizes and will be encouraged to take part.
How do I set up an ‘Instant Win’?
Once you have decided what prizes you wish to give out, and at which times of the day you would like to award them, as administrator you can create your ‘Instant Win’ via the promotion editing form.
We invite you to view an infographic about how to set up an ‘Instant Win’:
‘Instant Win’ type contests are available in Premium and White Label versions.
Publication date: 2013-09-30