Use mini-games to promote your book and collect new leads
- Try our Match It DEMO and connect books with their respective authors. And if you like the game you can use our ready-made template to create your own promotion.
- Do you like online knockout tournaments? You can now organize book Brackets. Just ask your audience to vote for their favorite titles!
- Invite your audience to check how well they know the most popular books. Organize a World Book Day Timed Quiz to collect leads, boost engagement and promote your brand.
Contests and other ideas to promote your book online
- Try our Writing Contest DEMO. And if you like it use our ready-made template to create your own promotion.
- Creative ideas for promoting recipe books online.
- Try our Recipe Contest DEMO, and promote your own cookbook with our ready-made template.
- Would you like to organize a poetry contest for your online community? Make sure you try our World Book Day Poetry contest.
- Real example of a successful campaign organized by a book recommendation service.
In the digital era, books still appear to a large part of society, although time and other forms of entertainment steal time and quota from reading. Like many other industries, the book sector hasn't disappeared but evolved, and there are currently many different ways to promote a book online.
Social media giveaways, contests, branded mini-games, and other interactive apps can now be used as perfect tools to promote your literary work, and wow your audience. Dive in to discover ideas, tips, and resources to help your book promotion.