Promotion ideas for Mother's Day
On Mother's Day, we honor and celebrate the mothers and grandmothers who fill our lives with love and support. It's time to say thank you and engage your audience with one of our creative Mother's Day promotion ideas.
Help your followers to show their appreciation with gifts, discounts, and Mother's Day contests. Offer rewards for moms and children, while you build your customer database and increase your online presence. Generate engagement and brand visibility with our Mother's Day branded games. Use the free resources, case studies, and how-to guides for inspiration.
MOTHER'S DAY PROMOTION IDEAS
Gamify your Mother's Day promotions and entertain your audience with fun mini-games
Branded mini-games are the perfect way to engage and entertain your audience on Mother's Day. Collect contact details through integrated registration forms, and fully customize the game for better brand and product exposure.
- Entertain your audience and collect leads with a Mother's Day Hidden Objects game! Try the DEMO and download our pre-configured template.
- Try our Mother's Day Word Search in which users look for words that describe their moms. You can then download the ready-made template to launch a promotion with your corporate images and texts.
- Describe various prizes with a Mother's Day Scratch & Win. It's a great way to generate engagement and buzz around your brand. Don't forget to use our customizable template.
- Promote your brand and products with a Mother's Day Product Recommender. Ask users to answer a short questionnaire and display personalized messages based on their answers. Add discount codes and coupons to boost Mother's Day sales. Try our DEMO and download the ready-made template for your promotion.
- Would you like to see more Mother's Day promotion ideas? We've gathered some more ideas for your Mother's Day campaign - with real examples and templates
Collect UGC with our Mother's Day promotion ideas: run branded contests
Take your followers beyond social media with creative contests and Mother's Day promotions. Collect user-generated content for your social media posts, and collect participant data with integrated registration forms.
- Collect creative pictures with your brand's frames and stickers. Organize a Mother's Day PhotoFun contest where participants decorate their selfies with your labels. Try our DEMO and use the ready-made template for your own promotion.
- Invite followers to share Mother's Day videos in a contest app. Try our DEMO and use the ready-made template for your own Mother's Day Video Contest.
Frequently asked questions
There are many different Mother's Day promotion ideas and it all depends on what objectives you're looking to achieve. You can run Mother's Day social media giveaways to boost engagement, launch fun branded mini-games to entertain your audience and collect sales leads, or you can organize photo contests to obtain user-generated content. If you're looking to increase sales you could distribute discounts and coupons as Mother's Day prizes.
Of course! Branded mini-games are highly popular with online audiences. They engage and entertain users while exposing them to your corporate image. You can use the Easypromos game applications to fully customize your game (for example Puzzle, Memory, Word Search, Minesweeper, etc). In addition, you will get to grow your database as users participate by sharing their contact details. Check out the Mother's Day Hidden Objects DEMO and download a ready-made template to save some time with your Mother's Day game.
There are many different ways to promote your products for Mother's Day. For instance, you can run comment giveaways on social media where you raffle your best-selling or newly launched product. Another popular Mother's Day promotion idea is to organize a Mother's Day Product Recommender; users answer a few closed questions to see a personalized message. You can customize the final messages to recommend different products, as well as provide discount codes or links taking the user directly to your e-commerce.
You can give away many different things! Raffle your best-selling or newly released products or a product bundle, or team up with another brand to offer even a bigger gift box. Discount codes and vouchers are great if you're looking to increase sales. Experiences and merchandise also do the job.