Posted in: EventsLast update: 14/08/18
At the beginning of March the latest edition of The Oscars will be celebrated. This is one of the most exciting, glamorous and highly anticipated nights of the year. How can you tap into the public’s enthusiasm for the event? How about creating your own The Oscars betting pool and challenging your customers and followers to predict who will be the big winners on the night? Your users will have fun making their bets and you can add even more emotion to the contest by raffling off a prize among those who predict correctly.
Before you start, would you like to make your predictions? Take part in the Easypromos The Oscars betting pool. Or would you like to get an Oscars betting pool template to start your campaign? Download it now by clicking here!
Below are seven tips for creating a successful Oscars betting pool.
1. Completely customize your betting pool
You’ll be able to create the pool by using the quiz system of questions and answers which has been designed to be flexible and adaptable to any type of quiz, test or survey. In this way, you can design and create the betting pool so that it meets your needs perfectly, thanks to the following options:
- Use different types of questions: closed answers, sortable answers, open answers, ratings, dropdown lists and auto-complete fields, etc.
- Customize with your own colors and typographies: you can choose from the predefined designs proposed by the application, or you can set up your own palette of colors.
- Select the presentation layout for each question (vertical or horizontal design, uploaded photos or videos to accompany the questions and answers, number of answers per row, etc.)
2. Present it with photos and videos of the nominees
Make your betting pool attractive by presenting each question with photos or video. For example, in the category for best movie you could present the nominees with the movie’s trailer, and for the category best actor/actress you could complete options with a photo of each nominee. The result could look like this: