Why create a branded prize wheel?
Gamification is one of the most recent marketing trends, and it turns out to be a great tool to attract new customers and motivate them to participate in your campaigns over, and over again. Take advantage of the excitement that comes with gaming, and organize a branded prize wheel with our new Spin the Wheel app. With the thrill created with the new branded mini-games, you can achieve a variety of different goals and marketing objectives, for example:
- Brand exposure: showcase your branding colors, logos, and products. It will reinforce your brand and product awareness and exposure.
- Increased brand engagement: interacting with a branded game means interacting with a brand. Appealing prizes attract wider audiences, therefore brand engagement gets reinforced while customer loyalty and trust also improve.
- New leads: in order to participate in your Spin the Wheel promotion users leave their contact details. You can customize the registration form to collect all the information you need for your database.
Are you wondering to organize a branded prize wheel but you’re unsure how it can help your business? Try our Spin the Wheel DEMO to discover the real user experience!
Here’s a quick video to show you how easy it is to create your own prize wheel to obtain new leads and distribute codes and vouchers.
What are the characteristics of the Spin the Wheel app?
The branded Spin the Wheel app by Easypromos allows you to share prizes, coupons and discounts with registered participants. As the organizer of the promotion you can:
- Create up to 30 different prizes
- Decide how to distribute prizes. There are two different ways to assign incentives in Spin the Wheel promotions and you can combine them, too!
- Decide whether the users can participate multiple times.
- Personalize the prize wheel with your logo and branding colors.
- Embed the wheel on your website, blog, or e-commerce site.
- Launch customer exclusive promotions, asking users for a code or ticket to participate.
The Spin the Wheel app comes with audio and visual effects that add to the overall user experience. The application also allows you to embed the promotion into your blog or website, as a microsite or pop-up.
Would you like to see how other brands use branded prize wheels? Visit our blog post, full of real examples of Spin the Wheel promotions.
Spin the Wheel on Instagram and Facebook
Branded mini-games can generate a lot of social media interactions. If you’re looking to reach a wider audience, it is highly recommended to share the link on your Facebook and Instagram profiles! It’s a great tactic to convert social media followers into leads and drive traffic to your website or blog if the promotion is embedded.
Sharing the link on Facebook is very easy, as you can do it in the form of a standard post. However, many brands wonder how to introduce the branded prize wheel on Instagram to capture new participants. Here’s how to do it:
- Create your branded prize wheel and copy the link.
- Add a new Instagram story introducing the wheel to your followers. You can then click on “More options” and “Weblink”. This is where you add the link redirecting the story viewers to your online roulette.
- You can publish a new post explaining the promotion and add the link to your bio.
- Try promoted posts, as they allow you to include a direct link to the microsite of your branded prize wheel.
You can add links to Insta Stories only if your account has more than 10,000 followers. If you’re not there yet, you can use Facebook ads, which will allow you to add the link to the story.
Tip from Easypromos: Use https://lnk.bio/ to add direct links to your Instagram posts.
Why use the Spin the Wheel app by Easypromos?
Creating branded games with Easypromos doesn’t require programming skills. To make the task even easier we prepare customizable ready-to-use templates that you can personalize with your own images and text. In case of any doubts, our Support Team is always ready to answer all your questions through our Online Chat.
Once you choose to create your own branded prize wheel, decide exactly how many and what kind of prizes you want to give away, and also if every person is a winner. Participants will first sign in with the registration form and then play. If not everyone will receive a prize, enable the ‘no prize’ segment. Check here how to set up a prize wheel.
Remember, it’s completely free to create a draft version of your own branded prize wheel. You can configure it and decide if it’s something that you need for your campaign. The platform will not ask for any payment unless you wish to activate the promotion. Create your free account now!