Does your brand, company or business have customers and followers all over the world? Do your users speak a variety of languages? Do you own a page on Facebook with fans all over the world? If you are running a worldwide business with followers and clients that speak different languages, we present you with the Multi-Language Platform, which will allow you to create a single promotion in multiple languages to provide a unique and personalized experience for your audience.
One recurring element in the updates and improvements of Easypromos is our aim to offer administrators complete control over their promotions. With this idea in mind, we have launched a new option that permits administrators to decide if they want the promotion to appear in the public list of Easypromos promotions.
Posted in: Applications for facebook
One of the most desired features by Facebook page administrators is the ‘multi-like’; i.e. including an option at set-up to oblige users to ‘like’ more than one page in order to take part. To meet the need for a ‘multi-like’ without violating the Facebook guidelines, Easypromos offers a system of recommended pages.
Posted in: Applications
Since the launch of Easypromos, voting contests have been the ones that have evolved the most. We have incorporated changes and improvements to give maximum transparency to the process and to avoid the use of fraudulent techniques in obtaining votes. In fact, one of our most popular blog posts is that which is entitled “how to correctly manage a voting contest”; while in our FAQ we also give our views regarding the sudden accumulation of votes.
We have just added a new option to all these control tools: the ability to hide the vote counter. From the control panel, the administrator can choose whether to show the vote counter or not. Users can continue voting, but the number of votes each entry receives will not be publicly displayed. Another advantage of this option is that the administrator can activate and deactivate the counter whenever he/she wants.
Here you can see exactly where the option to hide the vote counter appears:
We hope this new option will be useful for managing public voting contests.
- How to correctly manage a voting contest
- Techniques for controlling votes in Facebook contests
- How to avoid votes from false users
- How to filter participation in a promotion by country
- Examples of Easypromos promotions
Posted in: Success cases
Netsense is a digital agency specialized in Mobile, Web and Social Media Marketing as well as Website design, construction and maintenance. They work with many clients and help some of them with their Facebook marketing initiatives.
- EnAlquiler.com is a Spanish real estate website where agents and property owners can post their estate for rent or sale and connect with the people who are looking for a home.
- BancoSabadell is a Spanish bank. Specializing in commercial banking, it has a significant penetration in the company and medium and high level private customer market.
- Kenwood is a Japanese manufacturer of amateur radio as well as Hi-Fidelity and portable audio equipment.