- Marketing objectives can you achieve with a Prize Wheel Online
- Customized Prize Wheel Online as the centerpiece of a digital campaign
- How to create a Spin the Wheel promotion with Easypromos
Marketing objectives can you achieve with a Prize Wheel Online
A customized prize wheel online is a versatile tool that can help you achieve several marketing objectives. These are some of them:
- Brand exposure. Our Spin the Wheel app is 100% customizable. Use your brand image, colors, or products to create a fully personalized prize wheel.
- Capture leads. Users need to register to play for the chance of winning a prize. Whatsmore, you can configure the registry form to include any information field you’re interested in.
- Build customer loyalty. Use it as a fun way to reward your existing customers by offering prizes or rewards.
- Promote your product. Display your product and offer discounts or the chance of winning samples of your products.
- Boost sales. Nudge customers to buy your products. Offer a code allowing them to spin the wheel for the chance to win a prize or discount for future purchases.
- Engage the community offline. Use a prize wheel on offline, live events. All you need is a tablet or mobile device to offer visitors the chance to participate.
We’ve gone over the potential benefits of an online prize wheel. Now let’s take a look at some examples that will shed some light on how such promotional action might look like.
Customized Prize Wheel Online as the centerpiece of a digital campaign
Being aware of the importance of reaching not only distributors but also final customers, confectionary company Vidal Golosinas launched its online shop. Since its inception, the company has launched several online actions to promote and boost the sales of its products.
The brand decided on a fully customized prize wheel to work on its brand exposure and promote its products. Take a look at how the company fully customized the sections of the wheel with texts and images of its products.
This prize wheel was the brand’s centerpiece in their summer campaign.
Users introduced their order number to spin the wheel for the chance to win a prize. This consequently boosted sales as customers had to make a purchase to participate. After spinning the wheel, users immediately knew if they had won a prize.
Promote your company in virtual or live events
Cisco Live is an internationally renowned IT networking event. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 edition was held virtually. Network visibility and traffic monitoring technology vendor Gigamon came up with a corporate prize wheel to promote its virtual booth and attract potential networking contacts.
To ensure that participants were attendees of the event, users registered with the same email address they used to register for the event and provide a shipping address to receive their prize.
Build customer loyalty and draw foot traffic
Singaporean fashion apparel iONA launched a Chinese New Year campaign aimed at building customer loyalty, boosting sales, and drawing foot traffic to their outlets. Furthermore, the brand used social media to promote the campaign and explain the participation requirements.
Customers who made a purchase for a minimum account in any of their outlets in Singapore got a chance to spin the wheel for the chance of winning store credit vouchers or cash prizes. Additionally to the aforementioned marketing objectives, the brand also nurtured its database with contacts for future email marketing campaigns.
Use a prize wheel to give away merchandising
If the idea is simply to pamper your customers and reward them for their loyalty, why not gamify the experience and make it even better? The Internet and phone service provider Yoigo did just that with a Spin the Wheel promotion to give away merchandising among their clients.
Thanks to the customization features of the Spin the Wheel app, the brand configured the prize odds so that the vast majority of participants won a prize.
Prize wheel to attract new clients and reward existing ones
This example takes us back to Singapore once again, where G-Force mobile phone service provider launched a campaign to both reward existing customers and attract new ones. To participate in the promotion users could either spend a minimum amount on their store or sign up for a phone plan. Prizes ranged from mobile phone accessories to a new mobile phone as the top prize.
An attractive prize is a key to capturing users’ attention, more so if the prize is appealing to your target audience. A wheel prize might seem more appropriate to distribute smaller prizes, but it doesn’t have to be so. The prize distribution can be configured by odds, by instant win, or a combination of both.
Prize wheel to distribute discounts and promote sales
Last but not least, a prize wheel is an efficient and fun way to encourage users to shop by offering discounts. Thus, allowing users to spin the wheel for the chance to win a discount might well just be the little nudge they need to go for the purchase.
Users can access the promotion in a variety of ways. Since the promotion has its own microsite and URL, it can be shared by email, social media, and instant messaging apps. It can also be embedded into your website using the widget feature. That’s just what Celtic Titles did as part of their St. Patrick’s campaign in our last example. By embedding the prize wheel widget in their website’s home page, they made it easy for users to see it and participate.
How to create a Spin the Wheel promotion with Easypromos
Now that we have gone through some examples of real promotions, let’s take a look at how you can create your own spin the wheel app using the Easypromos tool:
- Create your Easypromos account. Registering at Easypromos is the first step to start creating your promotion. Registration is free and it’s as simple as filling out a form.
- Start with a ready-made template. Once you have created your account, you have to create a new promotion and choose the Spin the Wheel option. In this section you can choose a ready-made template that fits your idea or campaign, or you can configure it from scratch.
- Customize the prize wheel. All the elements in the promotion are fully customizable with your product or brand image. The editor will guide you through the customization process. If you have any doubt, you can refer to the tutorial that explains how to create a prize wheel step by step.
- Configure the wheel ‘s sections with images or emojis. Upload images of the prizes for each of the wheel ‘s sections, you can also personalize them with text or emojis.
- Define the prizes and odds. Prize distribution can be set in two ways: by odds or by instant win. When configuring the prizes for each section, you will have to define how many prizes are available and the odds for each one. Each prize can have a different probability of winning. In the case of “Instant win”, you can define a specific date and time when a determined prize will be awarded. The tool is intuitive and easy to use.
- Final messages, “Prize” or “No prize”. After spinning the wheel, users will immediately know if they have won or not. The message is displayed on a customized pop-up window.
- Link to the promotion. Once the prize wheel has been configured, tested, and activated, you can use the promotion’s URL to promote it and share it on social media. You can also use the widget to embed it on your website, blog, intranet, or app.
If you have any questions or doubts, contact our customer support team via live chat. We will be happy to help!